Flamingo Walker Cake Topper
This craft is in partnership with Cricut. The Cricut Explore and access to Cricut’s Design Space featured in this post have been provided by them, but the ideas and opinions here are all my own. This post contains affiliate links which means if you click on one of the product links and make a purchase, I will receive a tiny commission which is at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting the brands that support the blog.
It’s officially summer! And Cricut is celebrating summer with color. This week’s celebratory color is FLAMINGO PINK! I mean, how could I say no to that? And I am loving this current flamingo trend, aren’t you? So I took out my trusty Cricut Explore and whipped up a flamingo cake topper.
Perfect for a pink-themed flamingo party! I was going to make a simple flamingo cake topper with just a few flamingos, but then I had the wacky idea to turn it into a cake topper AND cupcake toppers with a flamingo walker! But it is still very simple to make and I’m showing you how! You’re going to need a few supplies to get started:
- How Strong is THC-P North Carolina Compared to THC?
- THE LEGAL STATUS OF THC-P NORTH CAROLINA
- Scarcely-Known Tips for Relieving Chronic Pain in the Neck
- Understanding the Two-Stage Effects of Medical Cannabis
- THCV – The Uncommon Cannabinoid Many People Don’t Know About